Saturday, October 07, 2006

O C T O B E R

Hello Everyone, Ive been so lost, yeah yeah same excuse work and stuff but hey good news.

1. Purple Luv will be at El Hombre de la Mancha Bookstore, Ill have feew displays with Halloween bookmarks, doorhangers and gift cards.

2. Ill try to check 3 times my blog I swear, if I do quit my job and just keep as a Freelancer MY DREAM IS BECOMING TRUEEEEEEE.... is it grammatically correct? bah! who cares!!

3. This week Ill be uploading some pics with designs they were made by me, Estudio Voodoo (Leo shared an Illu the poor little witch with the broken broom), and also my partner Fun Art Design, Annett is very good at designing for celebration, holidays and children, these two are very talented, so much to learn!!!!

This is the display with all the prints at the bookstore!!




Happy Halloween and I will share the designs and whoever wants a wallpaper too just let me know I wish I could send at least a bookmark, but technology hasnt gone so far LOL.

hugs!!!


H e l e n a

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Blogger CosasEnEstereo said...

aaawww... q lindo todo JC felicidades... me siento tooo orgulloso!

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Vinilos Ink said...

muy lindo todo! me ha encantado tu blog.
Es una pena que no esté en español o al menos con traducción doble.
Saludos

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger helenahimm said...

Vale Cecilia procurare hacer como antes ponerlo en ambos idiomas!!

un abrazo!!

H e l e n a

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home