Thursday, May 18, 2006

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY "angels and devils"



As I always say, its all relative. Who has the real truth? Who can tell whats good or evil, the same goes with angels and devils topic.

I guess the first that came to my mind was that all the time we are both, not at the same time probably but we do are sometimes angels and sometimes devils, we blame demons but Im not sure about that one, I just think we are different, we are humans.


Tschüs.

H e l e n a

PS: I won't explain my illou again, i have decided just to write a thought but no explanation. muaxes!

5 Comments:

At 11:36 PM , Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Great use of contrasting colors and shading...thanks for sharing!



www.bionicbuddha.com

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Helena, you have a great view of the world. :-)

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Butchie said...

Helena, was that you calling me and hanging up? Again???

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger helenahimm said...

hahaaha it wasnt me!!

Rrramone very sweet thanks and all af you thanks for visiting my blog, hope in the future when I finish purpleluv u like it as well...

Any of u has gmail or msn? Im always online, would be nice to know u guys more.

hugggs,

H e l e n a

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Butchie said...

I think it was. It sounded like Panamanian breathing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home