Sunday, April 09, 2006

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY "s p e e d"



Speed= well probably is kinda obvios someone would think about cars, and most of course myself!!! that I adore cars and car racing therefore "SPEED" hahaha.. I always wanted to race cars and stuff but dont regret of have chosen Graphic Design instead!! I still can support my friend Fanny and this is her car, HONDA Integra!

Anyways she's working on her site www.michellinracing.com so check it out in the future!

hugss!!
---------------------------------------

Speed= en español es diferente tenía un conocido que se llama así aaaahahaah o le decía así... cuando lo leí pensé en Speedo tambien pero por ahí lo haré algún día esa illou.

En fin al final me acordé de mi amiga que corre en Drag y decidí trabajar par de fotos en photoshop!

saludos!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger mbc said...

Thanks for your comment on my "speed" entry at Illustration Friday. I like your composition on your "speed" entry as well. Nice illo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home