Sunday, May 07, 2006

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY "f aaaaaaaaaaa t"



Weird weekend, again. I felt kind of workoholic, all the time thinking there's something else to do, that sucked (pardon my french).

I miss my freelance/housewife days.... this week was terrible, full fast food (which i luv I must admit,, cajun fried, biscuit! popeyes!!! yummi!!!) and well I was feeling kinda quilty and then on friday PUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

F AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT as topic!!

I'm like whattttttttttttttttt hahahaahahah

Anyways I feel Im changing little by little and with that my graphics will change too and as well my writing which I haven't shared, dunno why. soon..

hugggssss and hope anyone who sees my blog enjoys it.

Tschüs.

H e l e n a

PS: I won't explain my illou sorry...hmmm... is my favorite so far...