Sunday, April 02, 2006

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY "s p r i n g"



Hi everyone!! I luvvvvvvvv this topic! spring.. I finally cud use the "nena" (chik) I did before.. she's so much this and also my beautiful tree with my lovely purple flowers hahahaa.. I'm talkiing like my design was a great thing.. it is for me.. represents how I feel after these three wonderful days I spent at the beach!!!

Luv u all and hope u like it!!!!!!

PS: the butterflies had to be there!!! i don't even know it they are out on spring hahah!!

And yes!! I was gonna draw the grass but hey im in ahurry so forgive me for that one! haha
----------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos!! Adoro este tema, primavera (spring). Finalmente pude utilizar la nena que había hecho hace unr ato. Ella es tan "primavera" a mi parecer y también pude usar mi hermoso arbol con mis preciosas flowers púrpuras!! ajjaaj. Estoy hablando como si mi diseño fuera la "gran cosa".. bueno para mí si lo es jejejeje. Representa cómo me siento luego de estos tres maravillosos días que pasé en la playa.

Los adoro y espero les guste!!!

PD: las mariposas tenía qu eponerlas!!! ni sé si están en primavera por ahí jajaja!

Y si iba a dibujar la hierba pero estroy en apuros así que perdónenme ésta!!! jajja

Tschüs!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Great use of colors...the butterflies are a very nice touch. It should inspire me to get out to the beach - if only I lived in a warmer climate!





www.bionicbuddha.com

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Bearuh said...

That is very cute :)

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

Love it! Adore the red hair. It almost looks like it was cut from solid colored paper. Fabulous illio for spring!!

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Butchie said...

Lovely picture. Don't forget to post some of the beach pictures, darling.

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger helenahimm said...

hahahaah....

i swear dont think uld like them anyways hun!!!!

hugssssssssss

H e l e n a

PS: working on "speed"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home