Friday, April 14, 2006

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY "s p o t t e d"



I am sharing 2 illous for tonight.. My doggiepop, a classic dog with some spots i did few weeks ago and is just a classic, not too many spots but you know in this case I prefer les is more. On this type of spots I prefer less.




However this one is different is my universe or "the universe" which is spotted already by many different planets, stars, etc.. And well one of those is us "Earth" and even inside the planet Im part of a little spot in America called Panama (where you see the purple x).

Hope you all like the little spot you belong to.

Tschüs,

H e l e n a

7 Comments:

At 2:19 PM , Blogger MD said...

Very nice.

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger CosasEnEstereo said...

cool....pero el perrillo es el mas sweet...:D

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

it reminds me of the old power of 10 video, pulling back to show something at ten times the size of the last.

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

I was talking about an old educational video, the Powers of 10. Your picture of the earth from space reminded me of it. You can see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i6B7HzijSo&search=power%20of%2010

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Butchie said...

Very nice. Here's an illustration I created.

click

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger Butchie said...

It's a drawing of this guy

Gerrod!!!

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger annush said...

one of my very best friends in the world lives in that little X of yours...as a result, i love a place i've never seen...

Tschuess :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home