Sunday, March 19, 2006

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY "f e e t"




Well i took a pic of my feet and then i realized that there are people who like them and that kinda scare me ahahaaha, so ive chosen to work phs with my pic, its a pretty simple illou, but i love my composition.

-------------------------

Bueno, tomé una foto de mis pies y luego me percaté de que existe gente que le gustan y saben (fetiches y cosas raras) y eso me asustó leve, así que escogí trabajar la fotografía en fotoshop mejor y bueno es una ilustración sencilla, peor me gusta mi composición.

Tschüs und Bitte!!!

9 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger georg said...

I like it too, it's very expressive, great!

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger The Unknown said...

Turned out great. It's cool.
love

 
At 3:42 AM , Blogger Digitalgran said...

Yes I like the simplicity of it too Helena.

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger helenahimm said...

thank u all for your comments :D

hugs!

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Butchie said...

Oh yeah, feet, aaarrrghghhhh...mmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 7:06 AM , Blogger helenahimm said...

hahahahah noooooooooooo!!! hahahha

 
At 12:40 AM , Blogger BionicBuddha said...

I can't see the feet, but the Blog is very interesting and I liked your image of the insect. The colors are very bold and seem to be complimentary. The lines are smooth and have a great look...




Victory 5 Network - movies, tv shows, music and more for your cell phones and portable devices
www.bionicbuddha.com - the world's first & only tv network for your portable devices

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

I love what you did with the topic! It looks like a screen print - it turned out fabulous! I really love all your illustrations actually - insect, song, tattoo, etc. are wonderful as well.

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger koolbones said...

esta interesante la imagen, pero ke paso con el callo?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home