Monday, January 15, 2007

Illustration "80's"


80's was the topic this week and I believe the 80's were so much more than weird music, and weird hair, the 80's had some great cartoons, who doesn't remember the Transformers, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbrow Brigte, etc. But it also has events that will change the future of the world.

Just take a look on Wikipedia or some other encyclopedia and you will see what I'm talking about.

hugs,

-----------------------------------------------

Los ochentas 80's fue el tema de esta semana y pienso que los 80's fue una época mucho más que solo música y peinados raros, también tenían las mejores caricaturas! (a gusto personal eh!) quién no recuerda los Transformers, Rosita Fresita, Rainbow Brite, etc. Pero en esta época también ocurrieron eventos que cambiaron el futuro del mundo.

Solo infórmate un poco en Wikipedia o en alguna otra enciclopedia y verás a lo que me refiero.

abrazos,

H e l e n a

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i totally still have my rainbow brite.

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Awesome, have a good week!

 
At 10:22 PM , Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Definitely weird hair, LOL!

Cool illo! Nice colors!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

HA!! HA!! cool illo!!

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

HA!! HA!! cool illo!!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Poseidion said...

first off, very much thanks for the advise on my 80's. I agree with the bg, I was going to do a dance floor almost like the ball but I thought that was going to be to much of the same thing, or idea. I was looking through your earlier illos of the moster lamp. haha I have something in my parents house that I always pictured like a monster. I love your illo on 80's also, its very origional.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home