Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today is Cholk and is a terrible day...

Last night was pretty cool though, I went out with Fanny to get her prize for winning second place on 15 secs drag racing. We had a lot of free beers and stuf, of course it was a beer factory if thats how you call it, and well it was cool.

After that we picked up Kathe and met with Joel, Josch and Richard at Taverna21, Fanny and I were damn hungry and they sold us like $6.00 sausages which were fine but were like 4 little pieces sux!!!

Anyways, because Fanny and I were drinking before everyone like 3 hours before actually and free beers!!!!!!!!!!! we were kinda "happy" hahaha and at the end fanny had to go home cuz she had to work today early mornning, josch and richard continue the party who knows where and Joel and I went home and..... hahahah

Today I feel terrible and not because of the beers, but because of the smokes I had last night, i realized i really cant just like smoke once a month is even worse than smoking 1 ciggarrete a day, i feel terrible and Im home and Idont even want to design anything today I feel too bad for even listing music.

Thats it...

Thanx!

CHECK THE PIC AT THIS WEBSITE www.mundorpm.com/images/PImage00017.jpg

This is Fanny last night getting her award!! pretty cool.. girls power!! hhhaahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home