Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Super Heroe! SuperEmo!


I was sketching last night thinking on my heroe, and I guess it would be SuperEmo because he saved? hahahah Just Kidding, indeed I did was skething last night and I love SuperMan and anyother super heroe even SpongeBob is a great Super heroe but I started drawing this little fellow and at the end I came out with this idea, that and of course I like to bother my sister since she loves emo!

hugs!

---------------------------------------

Estaba boceteando anoche pensando en mi héroe, y supongo que sería SuperEmo porque él salvó el...? jajajaaj Solo bromeo, en verdad si estaba boceteando anoche y si yo adoro Superman y también otro super héroe sería Bob Esponja, pero empecé fue dibujando este chiquito y al final terminé con esta idea, eso y claro me gusta molestar a la Wendz que le encantan los Emos jaaj!

abrazos!


H e l e n a

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Blogger Terry Border said...

It's funny because it's true...
Good take on this. I think he's my neighbor.

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger rusz said...

hi
great illo , all the best

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger valerie walsh said...

this is so neato!!! a very cool room this superemo lives in! Is he looking for a girl, oh oops I'm married... i love this!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home